How do you light your rooms?
Do you struggle to find the right traditional style light bulb in the shops? Which fitting!? Bayonet? Screw? Are you happy with the traditional poor quality energy saving alternatives? Well, read on as the world of LED light bulbs is upon us…..
As the age old joke goes, “How many people does it take to change a light bulb?”
Many of us find it a pain and often leave a dead bulb for weeks (or in the instance of one of my recent customers – months!); After finding a ladder or climbing onto a chair and forgotten to turn the light switch off as our fingers get burnt, I am sure you would agree that a quicker, cheaper and easier light alternative would make life much better?
- LED lights are cheaper, last a lot longer due to their solid state technology, unlike traditional bulbs which have moving parts and can blow at any time, for no apparent reason! No more climbing onto dangerous household furniture to change bulbs!
- They can last from 20,000 to 30,000 hours which is years, some can last up to 50,000 hours!
- LEDs are huge energy savers, traditional bulbs consume 525kWh in a year compared to an LED consuming only 65kwH !
- LEDs are hugely popular for their versatility. Christmas tree lights are primarily now all LEDs!
- Due to the safety element of the epoxy lenses that surrounds the crystal which illuminates, no more burnt fingers either !
- They can be used in specific areas to light a room rather than to light the entire room, thus, giving you more options to light a room.
- You can really set the mood & have different colours in one or various rooms!
So why wouldn’t you go LED? Don’t be left in the dark!
Get in touch today, and we can help you step in to the future and in to the light!